OEM prides itself on having the best coil coverage currently available in the industry. With new applications presently under development, OEM import and domestic ignition coils are manufactured strictly to O.E.M. specification and feature the following:
- Special-blend oil in oil-filled units to provide better heat dissipation, better performance, and longer life.
- O.E.M-type epoxy material in new-style epoxy units for superior dielectric strength.
- 100% copper wire in both primary and secondary windings for proven performance.
- Units' thermal shock tested from -40 to 250 degrees. Units' endurance tested operating at 250 degrees for up to 1,000 hours.
- Primary and Secondary windings with enamel magnet wire rating highest temperature available in the aftermarket.